We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic individuals focused on providing engaging and rigorous education for our students. If you have a passion for unlocking students’ potential, we invite you to apply.
Steps to Apply
- Email your resume, cover letter, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write a paragraph or two on each of the following subjects:
- What do you know about project-based learning and what makes you interested in teaching in this model?
- What is collaboration? What part does communication have in collaboration?
- A learning disabled child or a highly gifted child that you have known or taught.
- Your most memorable teacher.
- Your greatest strengths as a teacher.
- What student-driven means to you.
- The impact of relationships on learning.